Statement: Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In these unprecedented and uncertain times relating to the outbreak of COVID-19 virus, RED would like to reassure its clients, industry colleagues and partners that we are proactively protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees and minimising any possible impact to our clients and partners.
- Several COVID-19 scenarios have been analysed to identify the various situations that could interrupt our operations for which we have put disaster preparedness programs in place.
- We have remote working practices in place to mitigate any disruptions in service delivery. In line with RED's flexible working practices, employees have the mobile technology and the video conference facilities they need to ensure continuity of service. A high percentage of our employees regularly work remotely, so we have the infrastructure and support in place already for the flexible response that you might need in the current environment.
- Travel restrictions are being enforced based on International SOS and CDC guidelines. In-person meetings and travel is restricted and being approved on a case by case basis, with virtual meetings continuing to take place instead with standard, regular communication via video, phone and email.
- RED offices across the business will continue remote or flexible working until June 7th, with some certain site-based mobility exceptions. These exceptions are in line with the relevant country Governmental Guidelines, and we have updated all Health & Safety manuals, policies and procedures in line with both NHS and government guidance.
- Employees are asked to help stay safe by following the simple advice of the World Health Organisation.
- In the event any employee shows symptoms of COVID-19, they will be asked to self-isolate and we will track such occurrences.
Our Client Managers and Directors are available to you at all times to answer any queries or concerns you may have regarding your current project or workload. Please do not hesitate to contact them in the same way you normally do.
Additionally, a communications contact plan will be put in place should your usual RED contact become unavailable.