Dublin / London / Oxford / Newcastle
We are looking for a Sustainability Engineer (Intermediate level) to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, take a proactive approach to tasks and have a general understanding of Building Services design and engineering terms.
- Making sustainability happen today
- Willing to lead/support wide ranging sustainability appointments under the RIBA Green overlay framework
- Will to get your hands dirty and undertake site inspection and audits in support of SS&CC appointments
- Issuing of reports, meeting minutes, contractual documentation, calculations, technical reports, presentations and action lists
- Carry out independent reading and research to support the sustainability team
- Assisting with BREEAM/LEED/WELL/NABERS/RIBA Green overlay related bid and tender preparation and co-ordination
- Working towards one or more of the following: (LEED AP, WELL, BREEAM, NABERs, ISO 50001) qualification / Willing to become (as above)
- Educated to degree level in engineering/ environment discipline
- Up to 18 months’ experience delivering sustainability projects working with external stakeholders
- An appreciation of the planning process and the construction process
- General understanding of Building Services design and engineering terms
- Submitting high quality written reports to BRE Quality Assurance level or equivalent
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Flexibility - to meet deadlines (and know when to push them back) and to travel to site meeting/inspections
- Advanced knowledge of excel (essential) and word/outlook (desirable)
- Good knowledge of working online remotely from home using Zoom/Teams/Google Docs etc.
- Use of tracker plus and other project information software such as 4projects
- Full UK driving licence
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in a sustainable manner and follow the principles of the Sustainability guidelines of the Group
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals as we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASE.
Location: Dublin / London / Oxford / Newcastle