Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer
RED is a multi-award-winning Design Consultancy whose ambition is to be a key contributor towards the zero-carbon transition as part of an enterprise-wide transformation within ENGIE Impact. ENGIE Impact was created to accelerate the sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments. ENGIE Impact helps organizations embed sustainability into their operational strategies, allowing them to bridge the gap between sustainability commitments and realized results that capture economic value and make organizations more competitive over the long term
As the Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer, you will provide support for development and production environments for mission critical Identity and Access Management systems. The incumbent has expert knowledge on AuthZ/AuthN standards and technologies. The candidate should have a demonstrated history of technical consulting on complex projects, creating automated solutions, operational best practices for change and incident management. A concerted focus on customer-service and on ensuring stability in this space is necessary in order to ensure success.
- Maintains working knowledge of access management, directory services, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Federated Identities and upcoming technologies in the identity space.
- The Senior Identity and Access Management engineer provides solutions and operations for Identity and Access Management services for our on-premises and cloud environments.
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- The Senior Identity and Access Management engineer maintains oversight and security across all Active Directory domains and trusts
- Responsible for swiftly resolving disruptions to technology services to minimize user impacts and maintain service levels
- Reviews the production readiness of technology solution implementations and application deployments and coordinates next steps across the involved teams
- Oversees and provides guidance on analysis of performance trends and actions being taken for preventing potential impacts
- Possesses strong understanding of the tech and asset management industries and internal business units to enable navigation of key stakeholders and understanding of impact
- Proactively helps team members/makes suggestions to improve practices
- Some out of hours support may be required
- 10+ years of career experience, 3+ years of relevant domain experience
- Deep understanding of Cloud-native authentication mechanisms
- Provides expert knowledge of SAML 2.0, SSO, 2FA/MFA, Kerberos and LDAP
- Provides expert knowledge Identity Lifecycle Management
- Provides high level knowledge AWS services
- Experience with gSuite, Active Directory, and OKTA highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of scripting languages PowerShell, bash, python etc..
- In-depth knowledge of Security Information Event Management technology tool Splunk
- In-depth knowledge of Windows server operating systems
- Stays abreast of industry trends and technologies
- Maintains root cause analysis skills for investigation of incidents impacting technology availability
- Reviews capacity utilization for trends and raises awareness across teams to address areas of excess and shortages
- Engages various teams to evaluate and implement performance tuning recommendations
- Experience in project management and change control processes
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the ethics charter and ethics in practice guidelines
SPECIFIC BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING
- Good understanding of international working and IT operations of a global consultancy.
CULTURE AND VALUES
RED believe that people are our greatest strength, bound by ours and Engie Impact’s vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy and consulting industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive.
Employees will embody the values and culture of the company internally and externally to drive high performance in a rapidly evolving business and industry.
Engage with colleagues in a manner that connects employees with the company’s purpose, demonstrates alignment with company values, and embeds company culture.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
RED operates an agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness.
Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly, inclusive workforce.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org