Digital Engineering Systems Specialist -
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
Reporting to the Head of BIM and Digital Engineering, the Digital Engineering Systems Specialist will focus on maintaining and advancing RED Engineering’s AutoCAD, BIM, REVIT, and other engineering software solutions.
We now seek an experienced Digital Engineering Systems Specialist. Experience of data centre and process pharmaceutical projects is desirable.
- Evaluate patches, updates, and releases from AutoDesk to understand the impact on our current environment.
- Create and test deployment packages of new releases; Document release plans for change control
- Coordinate with Global IT team on the final release to end users.
- Maintain the license inventory for audit purposes and manage annual renewals
- Lead onboarding for new engineers to ensure they are trained and aware of RED’s CAD usage guidelines and best practices
- Escalation point for Autodesk-related IT tickets when Level 1 team is unable to resolve.
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Experience of running, monitoring and updating global or multi-region self-service user software portals.
- Knowledge of global or multi-region Autodesk licencing and practices
- Knowledge and experience of software deployments including Autodesk software and associated design software and add-ins at enterprise level.
- Experience of working as a IT Admin user with global server networks
- Revit, Revit server, Autodesk Desktop connector, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Dynamo, Civil3D
- Secondary software – Lumion, Rhino, Specialist Building physics, specialist Engineering software
- Knowledge of BIM360 & Forge
- Revit / Navisworks/ AutoCAD addin patches updates and new version roll out
- Revit API C# coding, Macro creation for Revit, VBA, Python, PowerBI
- Forge / Dynamo / Revit /AutoCAD / Navisworks / Bim360 / Practical Engineering or construction project experience
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
From time to time the successful candidate would have flexibility in working patterns to facilitate the deployment and maintenance of Software/ Hardware outside of office hours to mitigate downtime and work across EMEA, APAC and USA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org