RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We now seek an experienced BIM Technician to be based in our Dublin office. Experience of data centre and process pharmaceutical projects is desirable.
- Providing support to engineering staff via the production/modification of deliverables inc drawings & schedules etc
- When necessary preparing drawings from scratch
- Taking responsibility for discrete areas of systems co-ordination as delegated by senior engineering staff
- Distribution and workflow processing of the CAD team “in-tray”
- Liaison with internal team members and external clients re required drawing modifications of drawings
- Document control and filing
- If/when required producing or assist in producing CAD briefing documents and sending required information to Manilla office.
- Filing, opening and checking drawings received from Manila for accuracy making modifications where required. Circulating PDFs for markups.
- Liaison with Manila office staff re drawing production when required
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- Knowledge of CAD (either via degree, relevant course or prior practical experience) including layering, x-refs, paper space and model space conventions
- Sound knowledge of REVIT/BIM/ Navisworks which continual professional development
- Knowledge of MS Office word, excel, etc
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK/EU nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.